Monday 6th July 2020
Morning, this week's theme is camping!
The story for the next two days activities is Topsy and Tim Go Camping by Jean and Gareth Adamson. https://youtu.be/4EABWT3XzV0
Three Daily Things are;
- Design your own tent using patterns.
- Find 10 things in your house beginning with the sound ‘t’.
- Make a trail with arrows to lead someone in your family to a special place in your house or garden.
Wednesday 8th July 2020
Morning everyone. There's a new story for today. It's called 'A Camping Spree with Mr Magee' by Chris Van Dusen. https://youtu.be/g0lm8M-wj68
- Make a pretend campfire.
- Find out about s’mores. What are they? How are they made?
- Role play cooking on a campfire. What yummy foods will you cook?
Friday 10th July 2020
- On a wet and windy camping day you might need to stay inside. Play your favourite board game or make a jigsaw to pass the time.
- Name 3 of your favourite things that you couldn’t do without on a camping trip.
- Find 10 things in your house and/or garden which begin with ‘a’.
Have a lovely weekend in the sunshine! X