Monday 11th May 2020
Morning! Daily Three Things for Paddington at the Fair https://youtu.be/hMD1yX1dV_A
1) Paddington loved the coconut shy.Make your own target game and practise throwing.
2) Paddington’s favourite food is marmalade which begins with the sound ‘m’. Name all the ‘m’ objects in the photo.
3) Make a balloon picture like the one in the photo using whatever you can find.
Have a great day everyone. X
Tuesday 12th May 2020
Daily Three Things today based on Peter Rabbit Friends Forever https://youtu.be/UTqi_ZYXy6w
1) Make a picture of Mr McGregor’s garden.
2) Find 8 things beginning with ‘b’ for badger. Play Kim’s game or Silly Soup (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTIM64PdSV-QLKPFW_-fyeQ)
3) Find yourself a bag and fill it with useful things. Tell someone at home about your choices. And have a fab day! 😎
Wednesday 13th May 2020
Morning, Daily Three Things about ‘Dog Biscuit’ https://youtu.be/PF0n9uEbI18
1) Make some human being biscuits. (You could follow these instructions from CBBC) https://youtu.be/t4cGrvyO_no
2) Follow these instructions to draw a dog. Give it a name and send me your pictures (Suzanne.email@example.com)
3) Learn the ‘d’ song and see if you can think of new ‘d’ words.
Thursday 14th May 2020
Daily Three Things based on ‘The Giant of Jum’ https://youtu.be/88T1SWZUYqk
1) Using your foot as a measure, find things that are longer, shorter and the same length.
2) Adults, make a beanstalk and leaves, then find small objects for your child to match numeral & quantity.
3) How many children are trying to rescue the cat in the picture?
Have a lovely day in the sunshine everyone! 😎
Friday 15th May 2020
Daily Three Things based on ‘Detective Dog’ https://youtu.be/6UeBtnN7NOw.
You will need to be a detective for today’s activities!
1) I Spy - using books, toys, jigsaw boxes etc in your bedroom, hunt for one of these letters; s,a,t,p,i,n.
3) Sing the song (below).