Monday 4th May 2020
Daily Three Things based on Zog https://youtu.be/4iHZn3GIkYw
1) Win yourself a golden star by doing a challenge - 5 star jumps, 5 bunny hops, 5 stretch up tall & touch your toes and 5 sit down and stand up.
2) Win a golden star by counting how many dragons there are in Zog's class and give them each a name.
3) Win a third golden star - can you think of any real creatures which have scales like a dragon?
Let me know how you get on! X
Tuesday 5th May 2020
Tuesday’s Daily Three Things linked to Mr Wolf and the Three Bears https://youtu.be/S46mNnUCa0Y
1) Help to make something to eat for your family today.
2) Make a party hat for Mr Wolf or one of his guests.
3) Mr Wolf wanted everything to be ‘tidy’ which begins with the sound ‘t’. Which 8 objects begin with ‘t’ in the photo? X
Wednesday 6th May 2020
Hello, Daily Three Things all about ‘Think Big!’ https://youtu.be/Ju3XopyhVfc.
1) What job would you like to do when you’re a grown-up?
2) Are there any characters in the story that you don’t know? Learn a new nursery rhyme.
3) Think of a silly alliterative sentence, i.e. “Jack & Jill jumped giant jellies”, “Miss Muffet made a magic mountain of maltesers”. Let me know what you come up with. I think they’ll make us smile!
Thursday 7th May 2020
Daily Three Things based on 'Oliver & Patch'
1) 'O' is for Oliver. Play Silly Soup or Kim's game with things beginning with 'o'. See YouTube channel for example videos.
2) Ruby has a red coat and red boots. Can you find 10 red things in your house?
3) Follow this link to the 'Feeling Better' clips. https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/feeling-better/zhy6y9q
See 'Lonely' and 'Sad'. How do you make yourself feel better when you feel this way?
Have a great day everyone. X
Friday 8th May 2020
Daily Three Things for Postman Pat and the Tuba https://youtu.be/l9fU8KMHTY4
1) Greendale had a celebration called a fete. Make a decoration for a celebration in your house. It might be a birthday, an anniversary or VE Day today.
2) Make you own instrument https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/joinin/cbeebies-house-making-music-join-in. Scroll down to second video with Rebecca.
3) At the end of the story Pat enjoyed the peace and quiet. Make a den where you can sit and have some peace and quiet. Have a fantastic day everyone. X