Monday 27th April 2020
Morning! Daily Three Things based on ‘Spinderella’. https://youtu.be/-22ypI7AyXA.
1) Print a spider family (see photo). Draw a different number of eyes on each one.
2) Find 10 things beginning with the sound ‘s’.
3) Sing the Jolly Phonics ‘s’ song. https://youtu.be/RrIC8M38DNE and sing ‘socks and snakes and sausages’ see video clip. X
Tuesday 28th April 2020
Morning all! Daily Three Things inspired by Pants! https://youtu.be/X1q3OLi6Dhs
1) Design your own ‘fancy pants’, send me a photo.
2) there are big and small pants in the story, think of 5 rhyming words for ‘big’.
3) How many blue pants are there in total in the 2 photos? X
Wednesday 29th April 2020
Good morning, Daily Three Things based on ‘My Best Friend, Bob’ https://youtu.be/I9mHVn63NuQ
1) If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
2) We’re all missing our best friends, can you make a friendship hand to show what we have to remember to be a good friend?
3) Play Kim’s Game with a tray of objects beginning with the sound ‘s’. See mine and Maizie’s video example on YouTube https://youtu.be/8j4j9_zL_do
Have a great day everyone. X
Thursday 30th April 2020
Good morning! Daily Three Things all inspired by ‘Watch Out For Muddy Puddles’ https://youtu.be/7_cbrjaxDkY
1) ‘p’ is for puddles, find 10 objects in your house that begin with ‘p’.
2) Sing the ‘p’ Jolly Phonics song https://youtu.be/eTEmtADqMFg and the Pizza, Plum and Pineapple song (see video).
3) If you have any rubber ducks, count them and sort into colours or sizes. Sing ‘5 little ducks went swimming one day’. X
Friday 1st May 2020
Good morning! Daily Three Things based on ‘The Squirrels Who Squabbled’ https://youtu.be/G-A7y-iKeo4
1) Can you tell me an interesting fact about a squirrel?
2) In the story the squirrels were nearly caught by 2 animals beginning with the sound ‘b’. What were they?
3) How many acorns can you count in the picture? X