Monday 8th June 2020
Morning. Pirate theme week 2, so here's today's three daily things;
1) Make a treasure chest (egg box or baby wipe flip lid box)
2) Count treasure into your treasure chest.
3) Play Kim’s game or Silly Soup with one of the SATPIN letters (see YouTube channel for videos).
Tuesday 9th June 2020
Morning everyone! Today's Daily Three Things;
1) Make a toilet roll octopus.
2) Have a pirate picnic https://homeschoolpreschool.net/pirate-themed-snacks-for-preschool/
3) Send me a photo of you as a pirate! X
Wednesday 10th June 2020
Have a fab day!
Thursday 11th June 2020
1) Make a pirate ship (cardboard box or laundry basket)
2) Captain Sparklebeard’s real name is Peg. Think of 5 words that start with ‘p’ and 5 words that rhyme with ‘Peg’.
3) Make a treasure hunt game. Hide 10 things in your garden or house and ask someone in your family to find them. Then swap. Extension task - make a treasure map to follow.
Friday 12th June 2020
Last day of Pirate activities today.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!