Spring Term 2022
This term our topic is Humans, Houses, Homes and Habitats.
We will be busy learning lots of exciting things linked to the places that humans and animals choose to make their homes.
Why not ask your child what they can tell you about...
- The continents of the world and how we describe the place we live.
- The work of the artist Leonardo Da Vinci and how many other skills he had.
- The parts of the human body and which senses we use to explore the world around us.
- Which features of human and physical geography they can describe.
- The animals they know and the groups these animals belong to.
- How they have been making animal patterns.