WALT: explore how to create art in the style of pointillism
- Look at the picture of Seurat on the slides which we have shared on TEAMS assignments.
- What can you remember about this man?
- Can you remember the word Pointillism? It was a style of art used by Seurat.
- Today you will be having a go at creating some Pointillist artwork today. How do you think you could do this?
- You will choose from the different sheets in the work below. If you can't print these out just us a blank piece of paper and copy one of the designs on to it or just do your own ideas.
- You can use felt-tips, cotton buds, paintbrushes, anything that would create the dotty effect.
Here are some examples, if you look closely you will see that they are made up of dots: