Choose week 8 or one of the other weeks if you prefer.
Today we are completing lesson 2. We are learning to predict and test short sequences of linked instructions to achieve an intended outcome.
We would like you to use the link below which takes you to the Scratch website. Then we would like you to read through the steps below:
1) delete sprite
2) import new sprite, which can be any dancing person.
3) Insert the move ten steps.
4) insert a new move ten steps and change the 10 to -10.
5) insert a play drum, (children can experiment with the drum beat)
6)Click a forever bar (from the control panel) over the movement.
7) Add in a green flag bar and when the green flag has been clicked, they will see the sprite move from side to side.7
These are the featured blocks you will need to use in today's lesson.