Today we are starting our new coding topic using Scratch. We are going to be learning to predict and test short sequences of linked instructions to achieve an intended outcome.
We would like you to use the link below which takes you to the Scratch website. Then we would like you to:
1) Delete old sprite
2) Input a new sprite
3) Click on Looks and move the set colour to the middle box.
4) Click on sensing attach a mouse x to the colour bar.
5) Go back to sensing and click on set colour but change the colour to whirl.
6) Go back to sensing and move mouse Y onto the other bar.
7) Go to control and drag a forever bar over other two bars and move a when green flag clicked on top.
Now click on the green flag
When you have followed these steps you can experiment with other tools.
The links below will take you to some tutorial videos if you are unsure of where to find the correct tools and the Scratch website.
Have fun :)